Faculty of Law
The New Zealand Tertiary Education Union (TEU)
The New Zealand Tertiary Education Union – Te Hautū Kahurangi o Aotearoa (TEU) is the union representing the interests of more than 12,000 workers employed in the tertiary education sector across New Zealand.
The TEU is the main union in the sector and our membership includes teachers and workers employed in all occupations in universities, polytechnics, institutes of technology, wānanga, other tertiary education providers and allied organisations.
TEU members work together collectively to safeguard and enhance our industrial, professional and educational goals, including:
- negotiating collective employment agreements;
- advising and representing staff with employment-relationship problems;
- monitoring and acting on issues affecting members in their workplaces;
- improving the quality of tertiary education in New Zealand; and
- developing specialist research and policy to promote the interests of tertiary education workers;
- safeguarding the rights of Māori members and meeting the union’s responsibilities to wider Māori communities through the promotion of and adherence to Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
We are a democratic union with strong membership participation and governed by an elected council.
Applying for LLB
- LLB Part I
- LLB Part II
- Graduates Applying for LLB
- Grad Dip & Cert in Law
- Individual Courses (COP)
- Summer School
- Targeted Admission Supplementary Info
- Timetables 2013